2. Candice Hamblin was superb today. I approached her needing something done fairly quickly and handed her the forms that I thought she needed. She realized they were an outdated form but instead of turning me away to redo everything she updated it with the missing info and gave me a copy of the correct form for us to use in the future. Thank you so much.
Today I was seen by Dr. Ann T. Rudat. For the 1st time in over 40 years I was in the presence of a Audiology professional that ‘heard me’. All previous hearing exams were simply listing for the beeps and did not address my lack of comprehension in crowds, in restaurants, when watching TV, etc. Dr. Rudat gave me a comprehensive hearing test/exam, identified the problem (processing in the brain, not my ears) and explained everything to me in language I understand. For the 1st time every I know what is going on and steps I can take to help myself hear (understand) better. I am thrilled to finally understand after all these years what is going on with my hearing. Please pass my sincere appreciation to Dr. Rudat for her compassionate, professional care.
1. I recently had a physical from Mr. Timothy Dunn and the Aviation Medicine team. They went above and beyond to see me at a short notice. Their professionalism was unmatched and their efforts to provide the best care possible deserve special thanks and recognition.
2. I would like to start off with special thanks to two highly motivated, hardworking individuals in immunization over at CTMC (Red Roof). Every time I visit immunization section, Ms. Kristie Henry and Ms. Brittany Ratliff give our mission a priority. They are well aware of our company’s short notice deployments and never rejected us from their kindness. I am completely wordless to describe how well and professional they have worked to help our company to achieve the timelines. I am positive that no one in FORSCOM knows what these two individuals do for their success, therefore at my level I would like to recognize their outstanding work. I am pleased to write about them all day long and I hope CTMC recognizes their work ethics as well. At the end, I would like to appreciate all CTMC staff including the front desk personnel, Physician Assistants, and Lab personnel for their support.
1. I received the most professional care there. The staff is very professional from start to finish.
2. Dr. (MAJ) Cesar Costales convinced me he truly cares about me and my vision issues. He explained to me what was going on in my eyes (so I could comprehend) and explained my options. His concerned care and professionalism make me believe I’m getting the best care possible. I appreciate him and his staff, include the polite young lady who screened me and SPC Kalivoda who helped me choose my glasses. Please pass on my sincere thanks to the Dr. Costales BJACH EENT Team.
1. Every person working, from the triage nurses, to all of the people who helped our son out, were extremely kind, compassionate, and caring. Thank you to all of the Nurses and Docs, and the CRNA (who brought my son a coloring book). What a professional, wonderful staff!
2. Shout out to all the doctors, nurses, and staff at BJACH! Everyone was super tentative and polite, from the nurse who led me to my room (nice gentleman maybe in his 40's), to Dr. Anderson who was amazing. He was super personable and made me feel so comfortable. The other nurse who gave me my medicine was also super nice and polite (shorter Hispanic/native American lady) and so was the X-Ray nurse (sweet lady from the area). So THANK YOU BJACH!
3. I was in a real dark place, I called the hospital information line and SPC Ashley answered. it was late, I told her I was having suicidal thoughts and she convinced me to come into the ER, she stayed with me on the phone talking to me until I arrived. I was released the same night but I honestly think if she didn't answer the phone that night the situation could of easily gone bad. I don't know what will come of this I just wanted to really say thank you to her and say there should be more people like her in today’s Army.
4. I took my son to the ER with concerns about muscle pain. I went there thinking that he might of pulled a muscle. Come to find out he had a more serious condition that needed to be treated promptly. I am so grateful to the staff in the ER. The Triage nurse was friendly and kept checking on us to see how my son was doing. The provider, Mr. Parris, was awesome and I am very thankful that he found out what was going on with my son! I had a great experience with our visit there that day and feel confident that my son received the best care!
I would like to this opportunity to say thank you to Charles Wamber and Paul Hanchey for the exceptional job they do for our clinic. They have been friendly and professional at the same time toward us every time they report for work orders. Their response time and the work they perform is always excellent. I believe I can attest for everyone who works in the Family Advocacy Program Clinic as we say thank you for the many jobs well done.
1. Dr. Anderson's nurse, Ms. Victoria Anderson, PCMH MSA, has been AWESOME in managing my wife and my Health needs where appropriate through Relay Health Correspondences. This includes Rx refills & renewals, appointments, and many questions and various other patient needs. Please Pass on to Ms. Anderson our sincere gratitude for making us feel like we matter.
2. When I checked in Ms. Celestine was very courteous with a wonderful personality! She made me feel very comfortable and enjoyed the interaction with her very much. I wish all front desk personnel were as kind as her.
3. Mr. Parris and his staff are absolutely amazing. They go above and beyond for their patients. You can tell he really cares, and genuinely interacts with his patients. He was so sweet and caring with my sick child and gave us all the answers and solutions we needed. They always go above and beyond and I don't think the get the recognition they deserve. Mr. Parris and Dr. Williams are by far the best doctors on staff at family practice.
4. Family Practice has really added some new measures to ensure patients are taken care of in a timely manner. I especially appreciate the kiosk for checking in, it definitely is a great addition. My visit was a great visit because like many others that receive the depo shot, you now don't have to wait as long. The shot is given within minutes of checking in. LPN Jennifer M was especially professional and took care of all my concerns. Kudos!
5. Ashleigh M., LPN in family practice working with Ms. Craft. She was wonderful! My daughter was very ill. I couldn't have asked for a better advocate for my child. She was very thorough in her questions and assessment. She realized quickly that my daughter was having difficult time breathing and quickly informed the provider. The care my daughter received from everyone was excellent, but it all started with Ashleigh. I can't thank her enough.
6. Dr. Rosa is an amazing professional. I have never had a doctor make me feel more at ease. He treated me as if I was a member of his family. He addressed all my concerns and made sure I understood what was going on. Dr. Rosa truly cares about Soldiers.
1. Dr. Grant and Staff, I would like to say thank-you for your superb care and concern you demonstrated before, during, and after my recent procedure. I truly appreciate your down to earth attitude, as it made me feel more comfortable throughout this entire process. For that, I am truly grateful.
2. Dr. Grant is an excellent physician! His level of professionalism and patience is remarkable. Although he was running behind schedule, he still took the time to answer all of my questions and explained to me the procedure I was about to have done which tremendously relieved my anxiety. He repeatedly asked during the procedure if I was ok and not once did I feel as if he was rushing me along so that he can get to his next patient. He genuinely cares and the same attitude is exemplified throughout the team. The entire staff is very knowledgeable and definitely should be commended for their outstanding service.
3. Dr Pantoja and Dr Patzwald are truly amazing, caring Dr's. They delivered my baby by cesarean earlier this month. This was my 3rd cesarean and I must say this time my recovery has been so much better than the other two I had. They must have really taken their time and did whatever was necessary to help with my recovery. I could not have asked for a better surgery or better physicians this time around. I like how Dr Pantoja thoroughly went over the details of how my surgery went after he came to visit me in my postpartum stay. Dr Patzwald was the Dr I had seen the most in my pregnancy and was always kind and thorough. I was very pleased with this outcome of surgery and BJACH is very lucky to have these two physicians on staff.
1. I cannot even begin to describe the stellar service that we have received from the IMD department at BJACH. As we stood up the Army Wellness Center and as we've been operating for a year now, throughout the process, the IMD department has set us up for success. They've been diligent in answering all of our many questions and have come to our aid as quickly as possible when we've needed something. In particular, Robert Hess is our IMD POC. He has provided superior service and excellent, attentive customer service. Our biggest thanks go to Mr. Hess and the whole IMD department.
2. Robert Hess was very proficient and proactive with imaging and replacing our antiquated computers. Being a VA employee, the IT brings challenges not normally associated within his scope and requires extensive coordination with VA IT. He maintained a positive attitude throughout and was always willing to go the extra mile. His efforts are greatly appreciated.
I do want to say that my experience with the Internal Medicine team has been so welcome. I feel the doctor (Rosa) and his staff listened and offered advice. Very fortunate to have this team here. BJACH on the whole is an excellent hospital and clinic.
My wife and I had our baby girl at BJACH in January. Our experience could not have been better. CPT April Williams and Vivian were our nurses when we checked in. My wife wanted to deliver naturally and they were beyond understanding, supportive, and extremely professional through labor and up to delivery. CPT Patzwald delivered our baby girl and was exceptional. Jessica, our night nurse, was also phenomenal. Thank you for an outstanding experience in the delivery and care of our miracle baby!
I've visited this office quite often due to my medical status and am always greeted with a smile and courtesy of the day. Conversation is business like, attention is paid in full, and research of referrals is outstanding. I'd like to thank the employees of this branch for their constant hospitality.
1. Thomas Fauver is a real professional who cares about his Soldiers. He was my PEBLO and kept me informed every step of the way. He never complained about my excessive phone calls and e-mails acquiring about my case and took the time to explain the next steps and what to expect along the way. I am very happy with my time at FT Polk and with the staff at the MEB/PEB section.
2. Michael James is an incredible asset to the MEB/PEB section. His knowledge and patience in insurmountable. He was instrumental in getting my claim through the VA part of my MEB. He definitely should be given a managerial position where he can use his skills to assist even more soldiers and spread his vast knowledge to train others on what he knows. You could speed the whole process up by giving Mike more access and eliminate the middle man so to speak.
I received outstanding care from MAJ See and his team. It was the perfect experience. Surgery, post op, pre op....all done professionally. MAJ See and his team are definite assets. All my questions were answered; they saw me last minute before the surgery because I had an issue...just the BEST Doctor and team! The OR staff, fantastic! Thank you all for what you do!
CPL (unknown name) did a great job of handling a complicated exchange. All staff were extremely helpful.
I would like to give a huge shout out to the SM on Staff Duty on the first floor of the hospital and the Pharmacy Tech working on Saturday, 14 January 2017. I went to the Script Center to pick up my prescription and had some difficulty with the machine. The SM (I cannot remember his name but he was awesome!) went over and above to ensure that I received assistance. He called several individuals and was able to get in touch with a Pharmacy Tech who just happened to be in the building. The Pharmacy Tech was also very helpful in getting me my medicine, checking the machine and then walking me up to the pharmacy to deliver it personally. If not for the two of them, I would have walked out empty handed, frustrated and without my prescription. I know everyone is quick to share negative experiences, but I just wanted to give these two my thanks and appreciation for a job well done.
1. My wife was admitted late Saturday night and the facility was clean and supplied for our needs and the staff were very caring. Nurses and aides were very attentive and helpful and anticipated her needs before she had to ask. Being admitted on a weekend brought with it some worry that we'd have to wait till Monday to be taken care of but Dr. Hall and Dr. Willett jumped right in and took care of her ASAP. A special THANK YOU to Doctor Hall and the nursing staff of the PCU and their aides. Not that we'd ever want to do it all again but it's nice to know that if the need arises we can count on BJACH and the PCU for exceptional care.
2. Dr. Grant is an AMAZING provider, he is caring, considerate, and listens to his patients. I had surgery, and I am so glad Dr. Grant was my surgeon. I never once feared having the surgery or had second thoughts about having him perform it. He is very accommodating with appointments when I needed to see him during my recovery. Dr. Grant goes above and beyond when it comes to patient care. I sincerely wish we had more Dr. Grants!!!!
3. My son was admitted to the PCU on a Saturday and was there for a few days. The staff was wonderful and made the experience of being there easier and more comfortable! All the nurses kept us updated on his condition and were very friendly and helpful! The providers, Dr. Williams and Dr. Jackson, provided excellent care and helped put my mind at ease. I felt like my son was in good hands!
4. Words could never express our gratitude to your amazing nursing staff. The degree of professionalism, accompanied with such humanity, was more than anyone could hope for. Special thanks to MAJ Henderson, Bonnie Smart, CPT Bell, LT Higdon, SPC Archer, LT Thornton and the many others that selflessly gave their time to comfort my family along with providing such an unsurpassed degree of care to myself. You employ an amazing nursing staff. Thank you!
The staff was great and they all the time out to attend to my needs. great group of folks.
This morning I had my yearly mammogram appointment and I wanted to say that Emily Carro was kind, informative, and made me feel at ease throughout my whole appointment. Having good service makes all the difference in what can be an uncomfortable procedure. Thank you Emily.
1. I want to take the time to let Mr. Jefferies and Ms. Bliss know how much I appreciated their help in submitting my staff in for Achievement awards. Without their help I would of been lost. It’s nice to know we still have great staff here at BJACH that care about their jobs and their customers.
2. Carol Bliss took time out of her busy schedule to assist me in researching and completing a list of each of my employee’s previous awards.
I had a list of all the people we came in contact with but have since misplaced it. My daughter had surgery and she was really taken care of. EVERY medical specialist (nurse, doctor, etc.) that we came in contact with really took great care of us. The only name that I can remember was a nurse with the nick-name "Pinky" she was simply amazing as they all were..please let everyone know that we really appreciated the care and treatment that she/we received.
ARMY WELLNESS CENTER:
I started working with the AWC last month. After having spinal fusion, I was looking to get back on track with my pre-surgery fitness/healthy eating goals. After many futile discussions with my PCM, I heard about the AWC through a friend. I had no clue that the AWC existed. My PCM never mentioned it..even after hearing of my goals to get back on track! The women that work at the AWC are gems! They are so kind and knowledgeable. While the wait to get an appointment is disappointing, I view it as a sign that the services are greatly needed! Please do more to get the word out that the AWC exists. PCMs should really do more to recommend the AWC.
I would like to take the time to recognize the staff at the Fort Polk TBI Clinic. They are very professional and caring, and work with you to make sure you are able to make your appointments. I'd like to recognize two employees in particular, Dr. Ann Rudat and Jennifer who works the front desk. Dr. Rudat takes the time to explain your diagnosis, testing and treatment, and will repeat information as many times as you need without getting frustrated (it has been difficult for me to understand things at times with my concussion, and I oftentimes need things to be repeated). She also sits down with you and gives you pointers on how you can improve your memory and overcome you symptoms. Jennifer is always friendly and professional at the front desk, and she calls the day before your appointment to remind you that you have an upcoming appointment scheduled (Another symptom of my TBI is memory loss and this helps me tremendously). I wish every clinic would do this for their patients. These two medical professionals have helped to make a very difficult and frustrating time in my life easier to manage and bear. Their care for their patients and their dedication to helping you overcome a TBI is both refreshing and very much comforting.
SPC Dorn was the highlight of my day. I came to the TMC with many medical issues and he not only took care of me but made me feel that he truly cared about my well being. I long for him to care for me again. I would definitely recommend the TMC to anyone in need of medical care.
////////////////////////////////////////// WE PROVIDE THE BEST //////////////////////////////////////////